Monday, December 14, 2009

EXPLORING OPTIONS

The first drawing ........
Same guys,but using ink and brushes,enhancing the subject .....
Wanted to try my hands at block printing.My initial plan for that project,was to do a portfolio about the circus....
But once more i've changed my mind ,switched to painting and got rid of one guy .Here's a black and white attempt .......
The final "product"6/8"part of the circus series .a total of 13 paintings......


Whatever the subject matter i'm working on is ,i'm trying not to limit myself style wise.I'm doing so by pushing my boundaries and experimenting with new technics.I refuse to let myself being trapped in a system and be where i'm expected to be . I mean serve the same "dish" over and over like so many of my contemporaries .I've always thought it kills slowly, but surely, people's interest in what you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment